Just as a building is incomplete without a sturdy roof, home interiors are incomplete without an honest ceiling. The ceiling or the fifth wall is steadily gaining momentum during a world of interior design that nearly always favoured the four walls and therefore the floor. Although false ceiling designs are around for years, they’re returning with a bang in terms of patterns, finishes, technology and illusions.
- Based on your exact needs, get only what your project requires.
- Cost effective, to secure uninteruptable construction process.
- We always get the best people in the field to work on specific areas.
- LIGHT -Light has the power to accentuate the space and provide the desired look and feel.
- DESIGN AND LAYOUT -While designing false ceilings, ascertain the area that you would want to cover, suspend, recess or expose based on the look or theme.
- COLOR AND FINISH -False ceilings need not be restricted to white, pale or neutral shades. Based on the context, theme, function and desired look one can pick shades or surfaces that can blend with the space or concept.
- First, know your needs you need more cabinet or big space.
- Make a list first what you need first and note only the required things to make your kitchen cost effective.
- Hire a best team to make your kitchen a dream kitchen.
Experience Innovation in the False Ceiling
Today, the false ceiling, also known as drop ceiling or suspended ceiling, has gone way beyond the white paint, and has become the focal point of the home. Different materials help make a beautiful false ceiling.
Schedule your meeting.
Call us: +91 7290906363
Mon-Sat 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM