Customer wants more than just a good haircut, they also want some time for relaxation and decompression, good hair salon owner knows it. Interior Designing in salon is not just for customers but it also for your staff. If you want to attract more customers then you should have the best staff, clean working environment, comfortable and work friendly. For all of these, Interior Designing will help you a lot.
- Based on your exact needs, get only what your project requires.
- Cost effective, to secure uninteruptable construction process.
- We always get the best people in the field to work on specific areas.
- SPACE FOR PRIVACY -While it is encouraged to have more open spaces in your office, it’s still important to provide spaces wherein employees and bosses can interact and work together.
- DESIGN -Before commissioning your interior designer you’ll want to research the latest office design trends so you have a good idea of what you want and how it will benefit workplace productivity.
- COLOR – certain colors can improve the look and feel of an office. So choose a color which match your approach.
- First, know your needs you need more cabinet or big space.
- Make a list first what you need first and note only the required things to make your Salon cost effective.
- Hire a best team to make your Salon a dream Salon.
Experience Innovation in the Salon
Our Elev8 homes professionals for salon interior designing and strategic planning include discovery, concept/theme creation, floor plan design, furniture & equipment selection, illustrations, lighting, color and material selection, construction plans and details, elevations, plumbing/electrical/data plans, decor and more. From reception, lounge areas to boutiques and guest locker rooms, we create harmony and balance through salon design. Together Elev8 Homes can help you accomplish your goals.
Schedule your meeting.
Call us: +91 7290906363
Mon-Sat 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM